I purchased a trundle which I thought was a bed with a trundle. When it was delivered I realized it was only the box for the trundle and did not come with the bed.

I NEVER opened the box and immediately contacted Cymax so I could return my purchase. I spoke with someone from Cymax customer service department and was told that the restocking fee would be waived by Cymax. In another email I was told that the restocking fee would not be covered due to the error being on my part. I am concerned with the misinformation that I have been given through this process of returning this item.

I purchase many items online and I have to say this has been my WORST experience ever!! In another phone call I was discouraged from returning the trundle and told it would basically cost about the same as the purchase to return it. Again I never opened the box which cost me 77.54 to ship back and another 74.75 in restocking fees. However, it has been a month and I have not received a refund or a response back thru email.

I have tried calling customer service only to be told they are not taking calls and to try email again. I am truly disappointed in the way I was treated by the Cymax company.

Review about: Cymax Stores Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Rude and pathetic customer service.

Comments