I ordered a desk over a month ago.15 days after I ordered it, they finally showed that it was shipped.

I waited eagerly for it to arrive when estimated, but it never did. Anytime you call this merchant, you will be put on hold for at least 1 hour and sometimes after that period of time, the agent just picks up the phone and hangs up. I finally called the shipping company -- some two bit shop called HomeDirectUSA -- which was also a 35 minute hold time. They had absolutely no record of the tracking number!!

Called Cymax again with another grueling hold time over 1 hour. They finally said it was an "Internal Processing Error" and agreed to "attempt" to cancel my order. Said they would confirm or deny in 2 business days. I have not heard back and they simply do not respond to emails.

I have no choice but to dispute the charge with my credit card company. I am opening a complaint with the BBB and going to post my complaint on every review site I see.

Everyone else complaining on here should do the same thing.These people deserve to be driven out of business.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Exact same thing happened to us. Do not buy from Cymax, they are a scam, fraud, fake.

I basically had the same experience.Internal Processing Problems!!

I did complain to the BBB of Canada and within 3 days they refunded my money.Good luck!