With Company response Not resolved

three months ago ordered 3 pieces of furniture.The desk arrived damaged due to their packaging.

After much hassle they sent another one a month later - arrived in worst shape then the first one. FedX wouldn't even *** truck. Spent 30 days trying to resolve and finally had to have a dispute with MCard to get all my monies back and have CYMAX pick up other two items. There is no one higher than the order takers to resolve issues.

DO NOT BUY unless you don't care about wasting time ...

you'll never get resolve!Go elsewhere to buy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of cymax stores customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1680. Cymax Stores needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cymax stores customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cymax Stores.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

CymaxStoresSupport
Cymax Stores Response

Hello,

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents would like to contact you by phone or via email to address any issues you may have.

Please feel free to contact us at our toll free number - 1-866-740-9830 and one of our Customer Service Agents would be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,