We bought a bed and it has been 7 weeks.Promised delivery in 10 days...we figured 2 weeks.

Still not here. Every time I call they say that it just left the warehouse and will be 7 -10 days. The shipping company they use (Metropolitan Warehouse & Delivery ) is terrible. Metropolitan only gas operators answering, no one knows anything.

Asked to speak to a supervisor, but they would not transfer me - rumor has it the bed is on its way, but they tracking still shows it in a warehouse.WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

STAY AWAY FROM CYMAX

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cymax Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cymax Stores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cymax Stores and cymax stores shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

Cymax Stores - Disturbing Practice Cymax Stores "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..." Read more Cymax Stores - Received Damaged Dresser Cymax Stores "I received a dresser yesterday in which two of the drawer faces have already fallen off and the quality is beyond poor. The box was very difficult to open..." Read more Cymax Stores - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Montgomery, Texas Cymax Stores "Received a damaged support leg for a bed I ordered. It has been 3 weeks and I have not received a replacement part. I did everything they asked within 2..." Read more Cymax Stores - Buyers Beware Cymax Stores "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more