I wish I had read some of these reviews before purchasing from this company.Buyer beware!

If your merchandise arrives damaged, you"˜re just out of luck. They've got your money, and you have no recourse. I spent $1,500 on three Hooker living room tables. One came with a broken drawer glide.

Seems like it would be an easy and inexpensive thing to replace. Not for Cymax. I've been trying for six weeks to either get a replacement drawer glide or monetary compensation to have the table repaired. The parts replacement request form on their website doesn't work (tried twice and got server errors), no one answers their toll free number, and the online chat person I communicated with said he was unable to help me.

That left email. Well, I have reams of emails from people that are totally incompetent and just shuffle me from one person to the next. They kept asking the same questions, I sent photos twice, and they never seemed to understand what I needed. I just got an email from the girl that I thought might finally help me saying that she's leaving the company as of tomorrow and she hopes my problem gets resolved.

Apparently, their method of resolving customer issues is to wear them down until they go away.

Well, I'll go away, but not until I write to the manufacturer and do my best to warn potential customers to shop elsewhere.

Had an Experience with Cymax Stores?

Comments

If everyone would contact the AG Office, then and only then will something get done. I have and have even written the Governor! Hopr one of these office's can do the right thing and put their *** out of business!!!